Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy V-Day

Hello to you all. It has been a while since I have updated our blog, life just flies by. Well this last weekend we had quite the big scare. On Friday night about 10:45 p.m. I received a phone call from a lady that told me that McKaily (whom was with a friend for the night) had been hit head on with her friends family by a drunk driver. She assured me that everything was okay and everyone was fine. She told me where to find the wreck and so I headed out. When I got there of course as a mother I had to check and make sure everyone was okay. They must of had guardian angels with them because when her friends mom seen the guy coming toward them she pulled off the road and he still hit them head on going about 45mph. Today is Nate birthday (for those of you who do not know him, he is my brother who passed away almost 13 years ago) and I know without a doubt that he was McKaily's angel that night. She said that when she saw him coming toward them she started to pray and I know that her prayers were answered. What a blessing it is to still have her here with us because so easily she could of been taken home before I am ready to let her. I was having a really, really bad day and after that happened I stopped and thought nothing is really that bad, I have my family what else really matters. If you lose everything you have as long as you have your family, you have everything you truly need. I have thanked Heavenly Father so much for her safety and the safety of my other girls this last few days, that I really think I took for granted the fact that he keeps them safe everyday when they go out into the ugly world. If you want to know what happened to the drunk driver of course he was not hurt, he was a Mexican that said he only had "2" drinks and McKaily said that he fell down 3 times before finally dragging himself to the hood of his car and passing out, just to be hauled off to jail. After that I am not sure what has happened to him. Well it is really late so I am going to jet. I hope to have time to update you on the rest of the happenings in the Rosenberg home really soon.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That is great that she is safe. We do know that there are angels on the other side looking out for us and they are the members of our family who have passed on the other side. I know Kelby, Krea's dad and my dad look out for us. We have felt that in so many ways. Families are forever!

Susy said...

I'm just so glad that Mckaily's o.k. I think it's probably a good that Amber wasn't at the scene of the accident...I think there may have been a dead drunk mexican!

I called you guys the other day and talked to Braily and Kaily...I think you and Jed were at Jaylee's dance performance. I'm SO SO SO excited that you guys are coming down for the baptism! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Love you...tell Jeddy and the girls I love em! =)

Susy said...

I was watching the slides of all the girls...oh my, I can't believe how much my Lex looks like she should be one of yours. They're all so beautiful!