Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just Checkn' In

Hello to you all. I thought that you would be impressed that I actually posted again and that I have spent a little time on my blog page. I have listed the links to the sites that I got the stuff from for this little project of mine. If you have any questions or problems let me know. I got these sites from a friend at work, then she had to help me get it to work. I know that most of you are better at computers than I am, but if I can help let me know.

Everything here on the home front is good. Jed is off hunting this weekend (he doesn't have a tag or gun, but he is more just playin with the boys.) and the girls and I are just hanging at home. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Susy said...

WOWEEE! I can't tell you how impressed I am! So cute and Halloweenish! I love that I can just go to your blog and get good look at all of your lovelies whenever I want! I was glad to finally see a picture of you on there too Amber!!! Love you guys!

Susy said...

I hope Jeddy had a happy day! I hope you took pictures of the party!

Susy said...

Tag...you're it! Check out my blog for details!