Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ty Ty















Well now for Tylee Jo. She keeps me on my toes at all times. She is afaird of nothing or no one. When she gets in trouble she just looks at you like "what do you want". She is a little climber also. In my pantry I have shelves that are at least 6 foot tall and the other day I found her on the top shelf getting herself some fruit snacks. Now the door has a lock on it. She is twice as stubborn as McKaily and hot tempered like her mom. She is my little sunshine though. She makes me laugh when I am down and she is very loving. She always is telling me I lub jou mom. I melts my heart. I don't work on Fridays and the other day I said you don't have to go to Becci's tomorrow, I will be home and she was really sad. She wanted to go to Becci's. It made me sad and happy at the sametime. She feels at home there, so that is good.

2 comments:

Susy said...

WAHOOO!!! It was so fun looking at your fam! I do love you all so much! You really have beautiful girls...good thing I think that since two of my kids fell from the same mold! Anyway, good job on the blog! Good luck to Jed getting the numbers up... Todd feels your pain!

everything petersen said...

I have one question, were is a picture of you Amber? j/k I am so grateful you guys are loving Idaho! What a beautiful family, you and Jed have been blessed with four beauties!
Love ya