Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Got Tagged Twice

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1- We moved to Idaho almost a year ago and LOVE IT here.

2-I have four beautiful daughters, ages 10, 7, 5, and 2.

3- I have been married to the love of my life for 11 1/2 years.

4- I am a assistant webelo leader.

5- I work many jobs, I work for a Masonry business, I have my own vinyl business, I sell scentsy candles, I sell avon now, and I am a wife and mother(the most important one of all)

6- I don't have six more people to tag because Susy and Amy both tagged me. Susy tagged Bonnie and Amy tagged Candi, so I don't have to many to tag.

I will tag Becca and Tiffany

3 comments:

Keiauni said...

Holy cow, Amber!

Aren't you the busy lady!! It was fun to read your facts. It made me realize something about you! You are a no-fluff gal, and I love that!

Gumpy said...

I see how you are I try to write back to you and you just ignore it.Oh well I guess I will try again some day.

Susy said...

NEED MORE POSTS!!! =)

Hope you all have a very a Merry Christmas!

Love you!
Sus