Saturday, November 10, 2007

So It has been a While

Hello Ya'll. Hope all is well. This last few weeks has gone in a blur for me. On October 19th my Jeddy turned a whapin' "35" along with our dear old Toddis. Happy birthday boys. I had a surprise party for Jed and we did a murder mystery dinner party. My neighbor took pictures so as soon as I get them from her I will be sure to post them. Then Halloween came and went. That was lots of fun. Personally I could just do without it and all the candy (sorry Susy). Just seems like it takes a lot of work for such a little bit of time. By the time we get home it is always the same, fighting, crying kids. Then the last week I have been so sick that I have felt like death has been at my door. I really haven't been this sick since I was preg with Braily. No I am not expecting, remember as McKaily put it I fixed that problem. I even had to do the whole I.V. thing again. YUCK. Well I am still not up to full speed so I will post again later I hope not a month from now but who knows. Please get me those addresses again. Thanks

4 comments:

Susy said...

Amber, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been so sick this past week. I do hope this week will treat you better. Everyone looked too cute in their costumes! I'm sure by the time you get four girls ready the fun of it all would fade pretty quick. But, great job...they looked good. Even though we missed each other last Halloween I still missed you at the pizza party at Marsha's.

Here are all the addresses you lost...
Keiauni-www.puddingforbrains.blogspot.com
Bonnie-www.everthingpetersen.blogspot.com
me-toddandsusy.blogspot.com

Love you all! See you in a week...yeah! Hey, I need to talk to about some vinyl lettering! Call me when you have an extra second. I've always got me cell on me!

Keiauni said...

Hey Amber... Geez...sad that you have been that stinkin' sick! So sorry! I really love the Halloween pics. Where's Jed and his costume? tee-hee!
Get well soon.

Amy said...

I just wanted to let you know I tagged you if you are up to it. Check out my blog for the details...)

everything petersen said...

So sorry Amber......Moms should never get sick, right? Hopefully the rest of them stay well! Love ya hope to see you this Thursday.